Hi! MAYI here. LOL really is no post for one year already. D:
I'm supposed to be studying for mid years, but since I'm here, I might as well post something to revive this blog. muahahaha.
Just 2 pictures from Season '08!
credits to the I-don't-know-who-is-the-kind-soul who took the team photo, and Jerlyn for the black and white one!
Okay, see you people around in school! & miss you all, seniors. :D
Edit// I edited the link list a little! Oh & anyway, do our juniors have blogs? The Junior boys and girls sections are like empty. Provide links if you know of any, or just help to edit the template on your own!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The Ultimate Stars of Champions.
About Me

- Name: ahs table tennis!
- Location: 600 Upper Changi Road Singapore 487012, Singapore
Previous Posts
- RE: farewell! agn!
- RE: farewell!
- Do watch this video! Do wait a while for it to loa...
- Dearest JuniorsThis is a letter dedicated to all o...
- Updates:1. Edited the links again! It looks a litt...
- boo!here thanking the sec4s for wad they had given...
- New Announcement
- east zones 2007
- east zone champs
- chalet
Tagboard
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
those who want more photos of this (or previous) season(s) can msn me at this address! (:
yingen!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home