Ying en's entry was.. wonderful. Indeed, Lin jL took over the team which was actually a shambles, but look at who we are now. We've came so far, and we owe what we have now to him. i.e Zonals Champ, Nationals Top 8 (:
It's really great to have seniors like you people. Every one of you brought fun & laughter into the team, and not forgetting the lame jokes that you people always tell us.
The saturday trainings, lunch-out @ 85, my birthday celebration, team-outing @ TM, are very significant. They represent the strong bonding that we share, and how much fun we had together, as one whole united team.
To the Most Wonderful Seniors:
It's a memorable year for me, the team, and for you people, isn't it? In terms of the team's performance in Zonals & Nationals, our Strong Team-bonding, and for the times we had together. It's really.. Hmm i can't phrase it in words, but I really do enjoy the company of you people. It's a great pleasure to have you people around!
I wonder how life will be like without you guys. The t.t room will be so empty :'(
"because of the bonds we've forged,
the joy we've shared,
the tides we've endured;
because of you, seniors"
WE ARE WHO WE ARE NOW.
You guys make up part of my life in AHS, and to speak the truth, It's really unbearable to see you people leave.
Sure, tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi, but I can't bear to lah.
Whatever it is, I'm going to treasure the remaining days you people have in AHS & in our Wonderful Team. No matter what, you people will be the awesome seniors of mine (:
I bet i will cry during farewell this year okay!
To ying en:
It's really nice to have you around, for you're always there to cheer me on when i'm feeling low, there to lend me a helping hand when i'm feeling helpless, and you're always the one who give me advices. You're the one who made me Trust in Him again, you're always the one. Thanks for being our best Captain & for being the forever shining STAR_*!
To Yubing, Liuying:
Although we don't frequent in one-to-one conversations, but your presence in the team did make a difference, for you are always there to bring laughter to the team (: It's really great to have you around. Really, it is.
To Hui ying & Fu foong:
I do enjoy teasing you and poking fun at you, (okay you do too!) and i'm glad to know you better this year! Without you (esp F2), who's going to sing during trainings? who's going to give me one mega-watt smile (hahah hui ying!)?
To Xiao hua:
I've seen how you fought so hard on court, and I've also seen the weaker side of you. It's wonderful to have you around, cos' if you not, there won't be Twin Towers! What's going to happen to Tracy --- the other tower? I admire your fighting spirit on Friday's match with St Nic!
THANKS THANKS THANKS FOR ALL.
This time round i really wrote a long entry! (x
-love, ZYH!


1 Comments:
tracy's now the da duizhang!
april 2 marks her new resposibilty! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home