I'm stucked with words now, but nevertheless, let's try to make this blog alive.
Team, the Table Tennis players of AHS Team 2006, I've always wanted to thank all the angels who live within this team. You guys never know how much fun they all can be. And if you're not one of us, you'll never know how much joy and laughter they bring to me.
I never knew a team can proceed so much to beyond just training. I realised only last year that we all are like a big family, perhaps it is a feeling way beyond to describe just with words, it's too superficial, but one thing I'm sure of is that, everyone in the team appreciates whatever we have in the team. I remember in the past, there were conflicts among ourselves, and this someone will dislike that someone, and soon, it becomes seemingly like everyone's going to fall apart. Now, however, you look at us, we really appreciate and enjoy each other's company so much. Be it during trainings or gatherings we have, we just wanna keep things that way, as much as we don't wish to see unhappiness in each individual. Yes cause WE ALL LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Sometimes, maybe we're too shy to express this love and care we wanna provide, but actions after all speak louder than words, and I'm pretty sure the other party will see it.
From secondary one till now, it's been two long years, and just last year, I got so much closer to my seniors, not to mention the graduated batch, it's a pity I couldn't get to know them more. But the current existing batch of seniors, namingly the secondary fours, they're really great. In terms of the support they give you during the games, or the fun they contribute at trainings, I've never really thought I'll get to experience them. You see, seniors can be nice, who says not?
Season's starting people, and if paddlers chance upon this blog, do make an effort to encourage one another now and then. We all know how much this year's game mean to us, we want nothing but that Champion. It's just a few more weeks, so let's work with Coach and do whatever we can, even in the last minute, there's still a bringer of hope and numerous chances befalling upon us. We all know deep down, our sweat and hard work put during trainings are not to go down the drain, right?
AHS TABLE TENNIS TEAM '06, ALL THE WAY!
- Andrea.


3 Comments:
whee!
i got the right person! xD
and
oh yeah oh yeah!
(i suppose only liuying understands)
hahaha
-star
LOL... ya la... andrea!! GD JOB LA.. haha...
anyway... yes... we'll be the champs... be it win or lose... we're champs in attitude & skill!! woots!!! xD
hey darl! we're the informidable doubles. and if we can't win by skills. we gonna win by attitude by not having sportsmanship and we shall ~!#@$#%&*( lol. but, we'll still win anyway. hehe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home